This article is dedicated for users who wish to integrate Logique’s Two Way SMS services with their software applications using URL Forwarding. The Post to Web URL is one of most Powerful and easy to configure facility. Using this facilty, you could Configure a
Website URL where the sent message should be posted. Whenever a User sends SMS to the requested Service, the message gets posted to configured URL with 'MSG' as sent message field and 'MSISDN' as Message Sender Mobile Phone Number along with additionaly configurable Optional fields like SHORTCODE, Operator, Area Code, Service Code etc. On every message we received for you, we will call that script in real time. Thus we could easily integrate our website data to this Messaging using any of our Web Scripting/ Programming languages like ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP etc.
Steps for Configuring Keyword for URL Forwarding:
1. Login to http://www.bulksmsshortcode.com/manage_keywords.asp using your Login Details.
2. In Add New Keyword section, select desired Short Code number in Short Code field.
3. Add the desired keyword in Keyword Field
4. Change the Service Type to URL FORWARD
5. Enter a well formed URL starting with http:// in Service Detail field as shown in figure 2.1 below. Allowed Parameters in HTTP string are mentioned in Table 2.1. Please refer next section for more information on configuring a valid HTTP URL.
6. Email and SMS Notification (optional): If you want email/ sms notifications for each incoming hit to the shortcode, then click on Email and/or SMS Notification check box and select respective emailid and mobile number.
7. Click on Add Keyword.
Table 2.1URL Template Replaceable Parameters:
|Sender's Mobile Number|
Detailed description for Script:
We can push the incoming message on your database in real time. For that you will be required to create a script which will process the incoming message. On every message we received for you, we will call that script in real time. Thus we could easily integrate our website data to this Messaging using any of our Web Scripting/ Programming languages like ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP etc.
Using URL forwarding, mobile number and message field would be forwarded to customer’s website using #MSISDN# and #MSG# parameters respectively. The script using HTTP GET method can poll for mobile number and message content. The mobile number and message values can be updated in the database and an output can be generated. For autoresponse sms to work properly, the output of the script needs to be generated within 120 seconds of receiving the values. The output generated is sent back to the sender of SMS as an autoresponse SMS. The output generated should be simple text and not in HTML. In this way, dynamic Two Way SMS can be implemented in Real Time.
Copyright © 2009 Logique Infotech Pvt. Ltd All rights reserved